Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Social everywhere

I was out of the network for quite sometime, but got in back, I think in another way these social sites are getting my more (sharing) with the circles, groups or whatever it means, and making my time consumed as well. It may be my feelings - I want the world to know I took pictures or I write something blah. blah... and share it with different people (family, school mates, friends....). Its a big time now.  Earlier to watch a marriage photo I walked to the house and get the album and see, later it becomes mail attachments, later picasa uploads, now if I ask some one they will tell look my facebook, orkut.... Great the innovations, but again is anyone getting hurt of all these, do I share more than the world is interested of, do I need to do this... these thoughts getting me whenever I do all these.. Do I only think like these or somebody else as well...

No comments: