Saturday, February 9, 2013

Different brains and stroms

These days I was sitting in meetings a lot time. I see dimensions of the mind's.
I see power thought's, trying to dominate, trying to sell what is not good, impose on others. All these are different dimensions of human minds I believe. Good think is sometimes I will get irritated but God give me ability to get out that after a quick refresh.
I have seen storms in the meeting for nothing, to dominate the thoughts. They may be correct in some way, but it is not an autonomous decision, some of the people's think that that are correct always, acceptance is missing. These days I am asking myself more times where I am in this group, if I get a chance. Also may dominate ( may be). But my things are to dominate the decision why need a meeting a press release is enough, this is I need from you. I may not pay you or not but it is your group responsibility. One truth is this is how the meeting runs. And no body is satisfied.
Different brains causes storms, the storms  can make wonders of changes if it is healthy, else it is a destroying wind.

No comments: